Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cycyanart

cycyanart

Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) Empty
PostSubject: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 8:35 pm

Hi folks!

I'm working on a zine resource sheet, for myself and folks around me. I initially prepared it for a class that I gave a zine workshop to, but I thought I'd throw it up here in case anyone is interested. It's currently in English only as that's the only language I understand (I encourage folks to compile and share resources in other languages if they can/want to)! For location-based things I so far I only have Canada (specifically close to my area as per workshop function), USA and UK info, which is a bit limiting unfortunately. I might eventually make a larger document/a different format if it gets long enough/enough categories of resources, but I also know that a lot of the general resources I've already linked to have done a bunch of the legwork. It's not meant to be *the* zine resource, but I thought maybe some folks here may be interested regardless as a jumping off point!

Zine Resource Sheet (viewable in Google Docs) by cycyanart

Happy zine-ing Smile

BraveCrab likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://cycyanart.carrd.co/
yugocar

yugocar

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 10:15 pm

Thank you so much for this! I've been meaning to get more into zine making, so this is a great resources Smile awesome for you to share it!

cycyanart likes this post

Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 8:12 pm

what a great resource!
I'd like to hype Zine Crisis as a great resource, they have a free print at home zine library, loads of zine info/resources, and also a zine idea generator

Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) Image

yugocar and cycyanart like this post

Back to top Go down
cycyanart

cycyanart

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 8:48 pm

yugocar wrote:
Thank you so much for this! I've been meaning to get more into zine making, so this is a great resources Smile awesome for you to share it!

No problem! Glad it can be of use Smile

DesDemonical wrote:
what a great resource!
I'd like to hype Zine Crisis as a great resource, they have a free print at home zine library, loads of zine info/resources, and also a zine idea generator

Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) Image

Thank you! And oh nice!! I've never heard of these, this is awesome! Do you mind if I add them to my sheet? If you like I can start a credit roll for contributors too and I can add your username/name/whatever you'd like there

DesDemonical likes this post

Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 5:07 pm

@cycyanart Yeah feel free to add them! No need to credit me :>
Back to top Go down
cycyanart

cycyanart

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 10:48 pm

DesDemonical wrote:
@cycyanart Yeah feel free to add them! No need to credit me :>

Awesome! Thank you Smile I'm always open to more resources
Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 9:37 pm

Oh I'd also like to suggest adding the Zine Crisis Twitter account!
https://twitter.com/zc_mag
Back to top Go down
cycyanart

cycyanart

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 6:46 pm

DesDemonical wrote:
Oh I'd also like to suggest adding the Zine Crisis Twitter account!
https://twitter.com/zc_mag

Sure! thank you, I will add it sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)   Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zine Resource Sheet (ongoing, personal)
Page 1 of 1