Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me) Empty
PostSubject: Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me)   Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 4:34 pm

i figured i'd make a thread for analyzing music :O it could be for analyzing lyrical content, musical structure, whatever to do with it! this is something i personally would find myself posting in since i enjoy picking out the different parts of soundtracks and the technical or story-related reasons they may be used at times, as well as connecting songs to OCs. any analysis goes!
Back to top Go down
neonUFO (tiredsleepy)
Meow Meow Vampyr
neonUFO (tiredsleepy)

Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me)   Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 9:04 pm

i love me some thematic analysis!!

i wanted to write my analysis/theory about the last unicorn theme song, but i think i'll post a separate thread with it since it ended up kinda long lmao

MumiMoondrops likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://neonufo.carrd.co/

Music and Soundtrack Analysis (for silly people like me)
Page 1 of 1