Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Welcome Home!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 4:19 pm

a silly little thread for enjoyers of the playfellow puppets (including me)

for anyone curious, Welcome Home is a horror project created by PartyCoffin on Tumblr!
Official Welcome Home Site

Last edited by MumiMoondrops on Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cycyanart

cycyanart

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 7:27 am

Nice! I'm casually getting more into welcome home and am watching for updates Smile my pal is into it and is making an Eddie cosplay (I considered cosplaying as Home itself but I don't have time before my local con. maybe another time??) I want to do some fan art of the neighbours, so far I've done an art fight post for someone's Welcome Home OC!

I might make a Welcome Home OC someday too, it seems like a really fun series to make a fan character for!
Back to top Go down
https://cycyanart.carrd.co/
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 1:59 pm

cycyanart wrote:
Nice! I'm casually getting more into welcome home and am watching for updates Smile my pal is into it and is making an Eddie cosplay (I considered cosplaying as Home itself but I don't have time before my local con. maybe another time??) I want to do some fan art of the neighbours, so far I've done an art fight post for someone's Welcome Home OC!

I might make a Welcome Home OC someday too, it seems like a really fun series to make a fan character for!

oh my goodness, that attack is so cute!!

my friend told me about it right before it got big-big (about a month before the matpat stream) and it instantly clicked with me. the art style, the colorfulness, the designs, the spooky aspects, i love all of it so much!!

i don't have an OC but i do have a puppetsona (which is the main form of my persona currently) who can sometimes fit into Welcome Home situations. he is purple and very silly!

my favorite would have to be Barnaby, but it's likely because i sort of relate to and kin Barnaby! Wally and Frank are close seconds <3
i've definitely considered cosplaying Barns, just not entirely sure if i'll commit since cosplay takes a lot outta me ^^
Back to top Go down
cycyanart

cycyanart

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm

MumiMoondrops wrote:

oh my goodness, that attack is so cute!!

my friend told me about it right before it got big-big (about a month before the matpat stream) and it instantly clicked with me. the art style, the colorfulness, the designs, the spooky aspects, i love all of it so much!!

i don't have an OC but i do have a puppetsona (which is the main form of my persona currently) who can sometimes fit into Welcome Home situations. he is purple and very silly!

my favorite would have to be Barnaby, but it's likely because i sort of relate to and kin Barnaby! Wally and Frank are close seconds <3
i've definitely considered cosplaying Barns, just not entirely sure if i'll commit since cosplay takes a lot outta me ^^

thank you! Miss Rain Bow is a really cute OC, Valentineskeleton did a great job creating her! I think in her OC lore she affects the weather with her moods.

Oh nice! That's cool - I think I learned about it a month and a bit ago? I loooove the spooky aspects - I think puppets are very cool and have great potential in the horror genre. The juxtaposition of the friendly and happy show vibes plus the horror details make it so interesting to follow, I'm excited to see where the lore goes!

Oh nice! Smile I assume he's your profile pic! (he's cool). Nice nice, Barnaby is an interesting character to me - he'd make a good cosplay but also sounds like he'd be a more difficult one depending on how you'd do it! (not that there would be one single way or anything, of course). Cosplay takes a lot out of me too, oh my goodness. It used to not take as much energy, but now it does quite a bit, so I feel that. Wally and Frank are also great! I think I lean towards Wally because I love the little bits of unsettling art about him and Home... I've seen some really cool fan art, too (I also really love the type of puppets with his face shape, like the no-nose look and sleepy eyes). It's so hard to pick, they're all just such great designs and they make for a great group together!
Back to top Go down
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm

cycyanart wrote:

Wally and Frank are also great! I think I lean towards Wally because I love the little bits of unsettling art about him and Home... I've seen some really cool fan art, too (I also really love the type of puppets with his face shape, like the no-nose look and sleepy eyes). It's so hard to pick, they're all just such great designs and they make for a great group together!

oh absolutely!

one of my favorite things about Welcome Home so far is definitely how each puppet has their own unique look. you can sorta see inspirations from different styles of puppets, mascots, and similar creations! (i.e. Barnaby vaguely resembles Grimace in some ways and of course Poppy has a very big-bird type of build!) Wally's design is so fun,,, like,, he's got the fun primary colors thing going for him as well as the friend-shaped look to him. I think it really works well in his favor for his role in the story thus far considering he was sort of the main/center character of the show!
Back to top Go down
cycyanart

cycyanart

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 pm

MumiMoondrops wrote:

oh absolutely!

one of my favorite things about Welcome Home so far is definitely how each puppet has their own unique look. you can sorta see inspirations from different styles of puppets, mascots, and similar creations! (i.e. Barnaby vaguely resembles Grimace in some ways and of course Poppy has a very big-bird type of build!) Wally's design is so fun,,, like,, he's got the fun primary colors thing going for him as well as the friend-shaped look to him. I think it really works well in his favor for his role in the story thus far considering he was sort of the main/center character of the show!

same!! It's like a cool puppet homage. Smile Wally IS very friend shaped omg, it works incredibly well for him. I'm so excited to learn more about him... I've watched a couple videos on people talking about Welcome Home but I think I want to search out more! I want a clearer idea of all the clues/details we have so far

MumiMoondrops likes this post

Back to top Go down
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm

cycyanart wrote:
I've watched a couple videos on people talking about Welcome Home but I think I want to search out more! I want a clearer idea of all the clues/details we have so far

while your best bet currently is to research wikis and whatnot, the website will be returning sometime ~July 22nd! i'm excited and anxious for what is to come ^^
Back to top Go down
cycyanart

cycyanart

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 8:54 pm

MumiMoondrops wrote:
cycyanart wrote:
I've watched a couple videos on people talking about Welcome Home but I think I want to search out more! I want a clearer idea of all the clues/details we have so far

while your best bet currently is to research wikis and whatnot, the website will be returning sometime ~July 22nd! i'm excited and anxious for what is to come ^^

Yeah it's probably time for a wiki dive, haha! ooo yeah I saw the website is coming back this month! Looking forward to it Smile

MumiMoondrops likes this post

Back to top Go down
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 6:51 am

HELLO!!!
THE SITE IS BACK UP!!
i've already taken to discovering the secrets, but feel free to explore yourselves oho!
https://www.clownillustration.com/welcomehomeyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Home!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home!!   Welcome Home!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Anarchy :: Lounge :: Fandoms-
Jump to: