Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share your wips!

Go down 
+4
itsacoffin
BraveCrab
LoLonoid
Totel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Totel
Admin
Totel

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 3:39 pm

Anything you're working on? Show us here! alien
Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
LoLonoid

LoLonoid

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 3:40 am

OK Let's try if I understand how to insert images Neutral
I haven't been doing much finished stuff lately, but I have this WIP of a doodle I started the other day and then got lazy.
Share your wips! Ananas10
It's just a silly thing. I hadn't done digital in like half a year, so Im surprised it looks decent Neutral Idk why I did that WIP watermark, I'm a little weird from sleepiness.
Idk what to do with the background haha, maybe I'll figure something out..?later....

neonUFO (tiredsleepy), yugocar, xX_stukagoggles_Xx, MumiMoondrops, BraveCrab and fioledarsenic like this post

Back to top Go down
BraveCrab

BraveCrab

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 6:10 am

I like it. It feels like it should be the cover art for a dating sim/sniper shooter game.
Back to top Go down
https://horroreveryday.com
Totel
Admin
Totel

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 7:56 am

OOOOO I LOVE THIS!!! the colors and style are amazing! :'D

i love this kind of paste-style (that's what my friend referred as to to my style: it looks like paste of some kind, with strong lineless colors). and always glad to see my annasui boy. 🥹
Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
itsacoffin

itsacoffin

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 8:34 am

THAT LOOKS SO COOL OMG... i love the linework I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://itsacoffin.carrd.co/
yugocar

yugocar

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 1:01 pm

oooh the colors on this are fantastic!! like someone said earlier really feels like an eye catching cover for something!
Back to top Go down
xX_stukagoggles_Xx

xX_stukagoggles_Xx

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 5:38 pm

absolutely LOVE the colors, the combo with the invertred ones is so tasty <3 also great dynamic pose Shocked

i see your lovely art and raise you: a WIP which had been floating around, i gotta touch it up and slap some shading/effects on it
Share your wips! Garak110
Back to top Go down
LoLonoid

LoLonoid

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 7:59 am

heyy, thanks everyone bounce bounce Im happy when someone tells me my stuff could look cool as a cover or something, I always wanted to do covers for comics or stuff liek that, mayb someday Razz

ohh that wip looks so good, stukagoggles! its a very nice cartoony look, charming Smile forgive me if im wrong, but thats a character from star trek, yes? ive been meaning to watch that for years, i always adore seeing fanart for it, looks like very creative community Smile
Back to top Go down
xX_stukagoggles_Xx

xX_stukagoggles_Xx

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 9:44 pm

LoLonoid wrote:
ohh that wip looks so good, stukagoggles! its a very nice cartoony look, charming Smile forgive me if im wrong, but thats a character from star trek, yes? ive been meaning to watch that for years, i always adore seeing fanart for it, looks like very creative community Smile

glad you like it C: and yes, that's garak from star trek deep space 9! he's just a plain and simple tailor... don't worry about it, you can trust this face
Share your wips! Garak

i'm not really involved in the star trek fandom (didn't really get my foot in the door on tumblr) but i've seen SO many creative redesigns of the alien races there. definitely a creative community bounce you should really give the series a whirl, it's so fun
Back to top Go down
PixelPuyodot

PixelPuyodot

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 6:35 am

currently working on what's going to be a really large character mural just for an excuse to redraw all my past character designs

Share your wips! Image12

itsacoffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
ocpdzim

ocpdzim

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 4:10 am

That mural is going to be so cool when it's done, you ought to post it on the forum somewhere so we can see all the designs!!!

Here are a couple of my current WIPS, although calling them that may be a bit generous as I tend to finish art either right away or never ;~; Both are of my Monster of the Week player character, Filonyn, who's really going through it right now.

Share your wips! 4803caf59cbdfde72800244dd47a2ea7c9f4304d
Share your wips! 3de199ac7afe29cda8a9753aeee13e86ce8bfea7

xX_stukagoggles_Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://ocpdzim.neocities.org/
Sponsored content

Share your wips! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share your wips!   Share your wips! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your wips!
Page 1 of 1