Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A school of fish logs onto a forum…

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grayabyss

A school of fish logs onto a forum… Empty
PostSubject: A school of fish logs onto a forum…   A school of fish logs onto a forum… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 5:37 pm

Hi all! I’m Abyss, and I’m on tumblr at greyedart, insta and twitter at gray__abyss, and twitch at grayabyss. Our pronouns are they/them, in the plural sense.

I’m a system, so different parts of myself are kinda separate and independent of each other. I’m not diagnosed with DID, so I avoid calling it that, cause I just Don’t Know. If we preface a paragraph with an emoji, then that means someone in the system has something Specific to say- there will be conflicting opinions from headmate to headmate. I bring this up because, well. It’s a social forum. This is a thing that impacts social interactions.

I really enjoy learning about non-mammal animal care (fish, bugs, reptiles, amphibians, critters like that), plants and using them In those animals enclosures.

My usual mediums are digital and traditional 2D art- particularly pen and ink, watercolor, gouache, poster colors, and oil pastels. I really enjoy experimenting with different mediums, but prefer drawing or painting on paper. Our usual subjects are people and characters, but we want to branch out. I enjoy roleplay, though… I’ve been pretty bad at being consistent ever since the system formed, since some members have no interest in rp </3. I also want to learn an instrument, or how to make music overall. I currently mess with the “headless” dirtywave M8, and it’s really fun and intuitive for us.

I’m learning to skateboard, and I really enjoy wandering around town and exploring places. We just moved to a different state to live with our partner, so we may talk a lot about the contrast between SATX and middle of nowhere Missouri a LOT.

In any case, nice to meet yall!

yugocar, BraveCrab and wormie like this post

Back to top Go down
grayabyss

A school of fish logs onto a forum… Empty
PostSubject: Re: A school of fish logs onto a forum…   A school of fish logs onto a forum… I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 5:40 pm

FORGOT TO MENTION. I’m an adult, 22!
Back to top Go down

A school of fish logs onto a forum…
Page 1 of 1