Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brush

Brush

writing - Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread   writing - Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 10:07 pm

I guess I'll kick this part of the forums off! Behold, I am making a thread to post whatever snippets of writing I feel like sharing, whenever I feel like sharing them. Perhaps whole fic updates as well. Can't say exactly how often that will be, and I'm sure it won't be anything resembling regular, but I may as well make an effort.

If this thread sees significant use, I may eventually update this opening post with something resembling a Table of Contents. For now, just take this link to my AO3 account.

8bitdyke likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brush

Brush

writing - Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread   writing - Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 10:55 pm

And now, as an inaugural reply, here's a choice snippet from this Hollow Knight fic I'm working on. Fair warning, this takes place after one of the most spoilery endings in the game, so if you're trying to avoid that, y'know. Don't read this. I'll put the juicy details beneath spoiler tags to make that easier.

Top secret Hollow Knight spoilers:

With that context added, have this itty bitty bit of my writing! 100% exclusive, you won't find these words anywhere else (until and unless I finish this story. Someday.)

Snippet:
Back to top Go down

Brush's General-Purpose Writing Thread
Page 1 of 1