Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Member questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Totel
Admin
Totel

Member questions Empty
PostSubject: Member questions   Member questions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 8:03 pm

Feel free to ask anything here related to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Member questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member questions   Member questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:30 am

hullo! i did have a little question, i apologize if it is silly

if someone wants to post about a writing project of theirs, but it has to do with a fandom (such as an AU, for instance), should they post it in writing or in fandoms?
Back to top Go down
Brush

Brush

Member questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member questions   Member questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:49 am

MumiMoondrops wrote:

if someone wants to post about a writing project of theirs, but it has to do with a fandom (such as an AU, for instance), should they post it in writing or in fandoms?

(Not a moderator, apologies if it's out of line for me to answer here, BUT) The impression I have so far is that the Fandoms section is for threads dedicated to entire fandoms, while the Writing section (particularly the Writing Threads subsection) is for posting your own writing projects. So in this case, I think you'd want to post in Writing or Writing Threads. And perhaps make a Fandoms thread for your fandom as well, to invite more general discussion! But that's likely not a hard and fast rule, and I invite the moderators to correct me if necessary.

Totel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Totel
Admin
Totel

Member questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member questions   Member questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 7:48 am

MumiMoondrops wrote:

in writing! Very Happy

Brush wrote:

(Not a moderator, apologies if it's out of line for me to answer here, BUT) The impression I have so far is that the Fandoms section is for threads dedicated to entire fandoms, while the Writing section (particularly the Writing Threads subsection) is for posting your own writing projects. So in this case, I think you'd want to post in Writing or Writing Threads. And perhaps make a Fandoms thread for your fandom as well, to invite more general discussion! But that's likely not a hard and fast rule, and I invite the moderators to correct me if necessary.

exactly! you're spot on cheers

you guys can also make multiple writing threads, for each project. <:
Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
ocpdzim

ocpdzim

Member questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member questions   Member questions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 8:03 am

Hi! Is the NSFW forum for all kinds of topics that may not be appropriate for minors, or only for sexual content? I’m not really interested in sexual content (I support it, it’s just not my thing), so if it’s ONLY for sexual content I won’t join. However, I would like to join if it’s also for things like discussing media that has mature themes, art with artistic nudity, and so on.
Back to top Go down
https://ocpdzim.neocities.org/
neonUFO (tiredsleepy)
Meow Meow Vampyr
neonUFO (tiredsleepy)

Member questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member questions   Member questions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 6:17 pm

ocpdzim wrote:
Hi! Is the NSFW forum for all kinds of topics that may not be appropriate for minors, or only for sexual content? I’m not really interested in sexual content (I support it, it’s just not my thing), so if it’s ONLY for sexual content I won’t join. However, I would like to join if it’s also for things like discussing media that has mature themes, art with artistic nudity, and so on.

By the power vested in me by Totel, I give you this declaration:

The NSFW forum is only for sexual content.

Discussion of mature media is completely acceptable in the rest of the forum, and artistic nudity should be posted with a spoiler.

Totel, MumiMoondrops and ChronicVillainy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://neonufo.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

Member questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member questions   Member questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Anarchy :: General :: Rules and informations-
Jump to: