Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Totel
Admin
Totel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 11:30 am

Hey, here is a topic for all the members suggestions!
Is there anything you'd like to see on the site? Any forums we should add? Challenges? Ideas?

Voice your ideas here!
Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
Raecaw

Raecaw

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 12:54 pm

Maybe a tutorials/learning section in the art sections? Ideally credited ofc, but it could be a super useful place for folks to keep art tutorials and other learning materials

EDIT: LMAO ME NOT CHECKING PROPERLY

nice there is already one
Back to top Go down
ocpdzim

ocpdzim

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 10:37 pm

Since a lot of us are on Neocities and Neocities sites are in a similar vein of old web revival, I think it would be cool if the forum had an official 88x31 button so that we could link to it in our button collections on Neocities.

neonUFO (tiredsleepy) likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://ocpdzim.neocities.org/
MumiMoondrops

MumiMoondrops

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:53 am

ocpdzim wrote:
Since a lot of us are on Neocities and Neocities sites are in a similar vein of old web revival, I think it would be cool if the forum had an official 88x31 button so that we could link to it in our button collections on Neocities.

i second this, this actually sounds really cool!! hm i might work on a design idea for this in my freetime if that's okay with the forum mods/admins

edit: i've made a button idea, if the mods/admins approve then its free for anyone to use ^^

Suggestions AAbutton

neonUFO (tiredsleepy) and ocpdzim like this post

Back to top Go down
ocpdzim

ocpdzim

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 4:46 am

MumiMoondrops wrote:
ocpdzim wrote:

i second this, this actually sounds really cool!! hm i might work on a design idea for this in my freetime if that's okay with the forum mods/admins

edit: i've made a button idea, if the mods/admins approve then its free for anyone to use ^^

Suggestions AAbutton

It's super cool!!! I can't wait to see if it is approved.

MumiMoondrops likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://ocpdzim.neocities.org/
Totel
Admin
Totel

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:51 pm

MumiMoondrops wrote:
ocpdzim wrote:

Suggestions AAbutton

WOAH, THE BUTTON IS SUPER SUPER COOL! :'D DEFINITELY FREE TO USE IT!!! cheers

i absolutely love it! Shocked

MumiMoondrops and ocpdzim like this post

Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
fera

fera

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 5:29 am

a useful series of threads (maybe stickies) for subforums in creative zone might be open Q&As, for when artists need advice that otherwise doesn't have a relevant thread, and are maybe too small a question to open its own thread for.

questions like "what's a good tool for my needs?", "where can I find resources for X?", "is it possible to make X this way?", "does anyone have experience with X who can tell me how to get started / what to expect?" etc.

the kinds of questions you maybe used to be able to google but can't now in a modern SEO-driven climate without appending "reddit" at the end.

edit: an alternative are "general" threads like some forums use but I don't know if that's as useful to a forum like this in its early days. figured I'd mention it tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Anarchy :: General :: Rules and informations-
Jump to: