Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Show/movie reccomendations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Totel
Admin
Totel

Show/movie reccomendations Empty
PostSubject: Show/movie reccomendations   Show/movie reccomendations I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 5:16 pm

What are you guys watching? Anything that's worth sharing?
Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
anal0g-andr0id

PostSubject: Re: Show/movie reccomendations   Show/movie reccomendations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 1:41 am

i rewatched pacific rim recently and i forgot how good it was!! theres so much interesting world building stuff that doesnt all totally get explored in the first movie, which is always compelling...
Back to top Go down
BraveCrab

BraveCrab

PostSubject: Re: Show/movie reccomendations   Show/movie reccomendations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 2:42 am

I've mostly just been watching very chilled shows, Gamechanger, Taskmaster, and Craig of the Creek.
Back to top Go down
https://horroreveryday.com
tahwarts

tahwarts

PostSubject: Re: Show/movie reccomendations   Show/movie reccomendations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 9:24 am

BraveCrab wrote:
I've mostly just been watching very chilled shows, Gamechanger, Taskmaster, and Craig of the Creek.

i love gamechanger and taskmaster! i wanna point out to anyone reading this that most of taskmaster is free on youtube, although this depends on location as well. taskmaster got an adaptation in my country last year, but i havent gotten around to watching it yet.

a fun show i watched recently was schmigadoon and i havent seen many people talk about it. its about a couple being stuck in a musical, and something of a love letter to musicals in general, in particular old musicals, with different seasons paying homage to different eras. its a lot of silly fun!
Back to top Go down
http://tahwarts.tumblr.com
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: Show/movie reccomendations   Show/movie reccomendations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 6:06 pm

I've been watching RuPaul's drag race haha

BraveCrab likes this post

Back to top Go down
Totel
Admin
Totel

PostSubject: Re: Show/movie reccomendations   Show/movie reccomendations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 12:11 pm

DesDemonical wrote:
I've been watching RuPaul's drag race haha

I LOVE RUPAUL Show/movie reccomendations 1f62d

bianca del rio remains my fav queen of all the times tho lol. and sasha colby made me so happy (seeing a trans woman win; esp after years of them not even being allowed to compete). i haven't watched the new allstars tho, but i will get to it. lol!

DesDemonical likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show/movie reccomendations   Show/movie reccomendations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show/movie reccomendations
Page 1 of 1