Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

hi :thumbs_up:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
venusambassador

venusambassador

hi :thumbs_up: Empty
PostSubject: hi :thumbs_up:   hi :thumbs_up: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 7:53 pm

Hello I am Bill Venusambassador. He/him or it/its, 19 year old from USA. :-] I make digital art + music which I don't typically post online but it exists ! Hoping I can get some inspiration/motivation from here because I'm kind of bad at drawing regularly.  hi :thumbs_up: 1f44d

My interests include: Cartoons (especially Invader Zim), Keroppi from Sanrio, Godzilla films, music (just in general? I like 30s-40s-50s music, Nine Inch Nails, 90s breakcore, and the slightly niche artist Bryan Scary especially), and currently Valve's 2007 FPS Team Fortress 2 which I expected to be a brief hyperfixation but it's been months and it's still the majority of what I think about or draw on any given day so who knows. Other games I like include Portal 1/2, Fallout: New Vegas, and Nuclear Throne.

I intend to get into computer science, but I want to maintain art as a hobby regardless, so here I am. Glad this place exists now that the majority of social media sites have collapsed into dust or otherwise become kind of unusable.

(I had a Neocities at one point but I have not updated it in a very long time. I probably need to do a revamp of it)
Back to top Go down
Totel
Admin
Totel

PostSubject: Re: hi :thumbs_up:   hi :thumbs_up: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:52 pm

hi and welcome! glad to have you here! cheers

yep, social media imploding is exactly why i made this forum. and i think @Raecaw is doing computer science too, cybersecurity iirc!
Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
Raecaw

Raecaw

PostSubject: Re: hi :thumbs_up:   hi :thumbs_up: I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 10:00 am

yo! omg i totally missed the tag sori ;;

yeah i'm a cybersec student, probably gonna go more into programming in the future tho since my work is encouraging such an endeavour.

yeah the tech field is good because oftentimes the hours are pretty flexible so the work/life balance is good if you find a good boss. word of advice - once you get into a tech job, you're gonna really benefit from a hobby away from the screen. eyestrain is no joke fr fr.

hmu if you need help with computer science stuff! i'm also pretty new to it but maybe we can help fill gaps in knowledge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChronicVillainy

ChronicVillainy

PostSubject: Re: hi :thumbs_up:   hi :thumbs_up: I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 7:09 pm

Welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/ChronicVillainy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi :thumbs_up:   hi :thumbs_up: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi :thumbs_up:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Anarchy :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: