Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Star Trek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xX_stukagoggles_Xx

xX_stukagoggles_Xx

Star Trek Empty
PostSubject: Star Trek   Star Trek I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 7:58 pm

so, any trekkies around here?  alien
if so, what's your favourite series? any blorbos you love to gush about?

(i guess major spoilers should be hidden or smth? i know it's an ancient franchise but e.g. i haven't finished ds9 yet and want to stay as spoiler free as possible.)
Back to top Go down
ocpdzim

ocpdzim

Star Trek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Trek   Star Trek I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 8:09 am

I love Star Trek! Deep Space 9 is my favorite and the only series I’ve 100% finished so far (unless you count being caught up on Lower Decks, but they’re still making that). I’m currently working on watching The Next Generation and Voyager.

If anyone’s planning to get into Star Trek but isn’t sure where to start, DS9 really is a great starting point, because even though it came first chronologically TNG got off to a bit of a rocky start before catching its footing in my opinion and I’d be a little worried that could scare people off. It’s really good once it gets going, but opening up the very first episode with Q was… a bold choice.

Where are you in DS9 right now?
Back to top Go down
https://ocpdzim.neocities.org/
xX_stukagoggles_Xx

xX_stukagoggles_Xx

Star Trek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Trek   Star Trek I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 9:40 pm

i see this reply NOW over one month later i am so sorryyyyy pale pale pale

BIG agree on the beginning of TNG, i think it's widely agreed upon that they needed a bit of time to find their style. my mom introduced me to star trek via TNG and i think my first episodes were from the middle of the series. fortunately, i guess tongue

i haven't finished TNG after over a decade because i have this thing where i really don't want to finish a series that i love. i don't really know, it just feels so final to get to the end of a story... that's probably why i'm stuck in late season 6 of DS9 as well. i've switched over to the clone wars for now because i am so angry at Tears Of The Prophets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Trek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Trek   Star Trek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Trek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Anarchy :: Lounge :: Fandoms-
Jump to: