Art Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you an artist? Writer? Musician? Or maybe just a creativity appreciator who likes to support others. Do you want to take the web back from the hands of CEOs and social media and algorithms? Join us. Let's revive the web.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

DesDemonical's comics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

DesDemonical's comics Empty
PostSubject: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 11:40 pm

Thought it would be nice to have a thread to upload the comics I've made! This first one is actually the most popular comic I've ever drawn-I still get notes on tumblr for it to this day haha! It was based off of this tumblr post.

DesDemonical's comics 1c66b0db098383d0bd6cd1af07b7994cf848a92dDesDemonical's comics 59b055d754b716ec89b2eb96b385126f77ad0bcdDesDemonical's comics 97aee54b76aa0020d2129f27d610fa1bac53d6fd

neonUFO (tiredsleepy), BraveCrab, hearts101213, PixelPuyodot and Duck like this post

Back to top Go down
Totel
Admin
Totel

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 8:02 am

I LOVE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAH COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED. it's so silly, and also creative! a really new twist with the frog princess Very Happy

your style works so well for these comics! ;o;

(also i love the jojo reference at the end hehe)

DesDemonical likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://art-anarchy.forumotion.me
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 5:04 pm

Totel wrote:
I LOVE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAH COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED. it's so silly, and also creative! a really new twist with the frog princess Very Happy

your style works so well for these comics! ;o;

(also i love the jojo reference at the end hehe)

ehehe thank you! I still look back on the zaniness of this one fondly...
Back to top Go down
PixelPuyodot

PixelPuyodot

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 5:27 pm

wow, i can't find a flaw in their logic, natural frog immunity ftw
but yeah as totel said, really love the art style here, the way you only used like four colors is both novel and nice to look at Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 5:35 pm

PixelPuyodot wrote:

wow, i can't find a flaw in their logic, natural frog immunity ftw
but yeah as totel said, really love the art style here, the way you only used like four colors is both novel and nice to look at Very Happy

Thanks! I should get back into limited palette art; its so fun

PixelPuyodot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Duck

Duck

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 1:15 am

Your paneling is fantastic! Love the flow of it.

Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:48 pm

WAR FOR RAYUBA INTRO COMIC

I participated in an OCT (Original Character Tournament) called War for Rayuba a couple years ago.
It was really fun! My character for it was an undead goblin child possessed by like 6 ghosts. Their name is Vessel Corpse.

This was the intro comic I made for it.

DesDemonical's comics EtFRscWXcAYUW4q?format=png&name=largeDesDemonical's comics EtFRscWXAAMJzYT?format=jpg&name=largeDesDemonical's comics EtFRscWXMAEUSuI?format=jpg&name=large
Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 3:59 pm

OH I should post Vessel Corpses Character sheet :>
DesDemonical's comics Esmfam10
DesDemonical's comics Esmfam11

MumiMoondrops likes this post

Back to top Go down
Totel
Admin
Totel

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 9:26 am

omg i love this!

also i love OCTs. i participated in some years ago, but i really want to try again lol. i just haven't had time, and i feel like that thing has kinda died off...

Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 5:24 pm

I can guarantee OCTS are still very much a thing! I’m in a couple of servers that run them regularly on Discord or other sites

Both Void and Oculama are oct leagues where you can upload characters and participate in frequent tournaments or battles as well!
Back to top Go down
Totel
Admin
Totel

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 10:29 am

DesDemonical wrote:
I can guarantee OCTS are still very much a thing! I’m in a couple of servers that run them regularly on Discord or other sites

Both Void and Oculama are oct leagues where you can upload characters and participate in frequent tournaments or battles as well!

WHAAAAAAAAT I WANNA JOIN ONE!!! is there one opening soon? :'D
Back to top Go down
DesDemonical

DesDemonical

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 3:30 pm

@Totel There is one called Little Nightmares that’s a 1 page comic battle based on the little nemo comics! Submissions are open until August 9th.
It’s run on Discord here.

Void and Oculama are both OCT leagues you can join at any time! Both are currently running tournaments right now but you can also do single battles against other people :>

They also both have associated Discords. The main difference is that Void has been running for over 20 years and also allows NSFW content on site; Oculama is newer (I think only a couple of years old) and has more content restrictions.
Both of them determine winners by audience vote, but on Void you just have to rank the comics in three categories (encouraging more votes) and on Oculama voters are required to write at least 100 words of compliment/critiques/reviews (encouraging feedback).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DesDemonical's comics   DesDemonical's comics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DesDemonical's comics
Page 1 of 1